Macro storage and deployment investigation sample
· Demonstrates a clean way to create, load, save and unload VSTA projects, and built assemblies, from/to a single .VCF (VSTA Cab file) compressed file store located in any user-accessible folder on the local hard drive.
· Native C++, VSTA-enabled, sample host application that programmatically :
1. Creates, loads, unloads, and saves VSTA projects and related addin assembly (save/load both debug and release addin assemblies as needed) using the file described in #2.
2. Uses a single file (with .drwmacros extension) for persistence of a single VSTA project and its addins .
3. Shows the VSTA IDE with current project loaded for editing
4. Removes VSTA IDE Menu items: File | New project, File | Open Project, File | Close Project, File | Save All